We’re looking for a talented Managing Director of Corporate Finance and Accounting to join our growing team in our Scottsdale, Arizona office!
Resolute is an independent business advisory firm focused on identifying problems and implementing innovative, longterm solutions for middle market companies facing challenging times. Our team of industry leaders become your partners in securing, resolving, and enhancing financial assets and business operations through a broad range of services.
About the Position:
- Exceptional financial modeling and spreadsheet capabilities: cash flow analysis, budgeting, forecasting, valuation and bookkeeping
- Forensic accounting analysis for partnership disputes, litigation support, and other restructuring engagements
- Comparing financial performance of operations with operating plans and standards; reporting and interpreting the financial results from operations; reporting significant trends and variances and contributing toward the formulation of future policies and strategies which will enhance overall profitability and operating efficiency
- Assess all assets for liquidity value and marketing strategy
- Ability to develop a standard 13-week cash flow model and forecast cash
- Compose technical reports that are distributed to all parties & the Court
- Manage creditor claims process from initial claim to distribution
- Identify emerging opportunities to add greater value for clients
- Communicate with clients and their employees, attorneys, and consultants related to financial analyses and operational issues
- Demonstrate understanding of client information – including strategy, services, stakeholders, and competitive landscape
- Recognize and apply global and regional social, economic and other impactful policy trends, and translating those insights into actionable ideas Propose goals and corresponding tasks to obtain the overall objective
- Effectively manage multiple accounts with project deadlines simultaneously Requirements
- Accounting, Economics or Finance Degree with 3+ years’ of experience in a financial reporting and analytical role
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Suite Program
- Attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills including email etiquette
- Managerial capabilities preferred with and always-on mentality and super-responsive nature
- “Roll up sleeves” attitude to learn new systems and procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
We work with middle market companies in transition and this person is a key member of a small accounting/finance team that supports the firm. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and energetic, with lots of autonomy. Our Managing Directors all have a lot of responsibility and take pride in their role.
Annual Salary: $65k-$80k based on experience Bonus opportunity; health benefits; paid vacation and 401k programs.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone who might be interested? Download and share this job here.